ALLEN PARK, Mich. - The Detroit Lions have sold enough tickets, allowing this weekend's home football game against the St.
DENVER - Businessmen gather at an empty Denver Broncos stadium, with an ominous warning: The more than 70,000 vacant seats around them represent the number of state jobs that would be lost if three tax-slashing and debt-cutting measures are approved in next month's election.
NEW YORK - Solar panels in Seattle? Makes about as much sense as sunscreen or shades.
GREEN BAY, Wis. - NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith sees new signs that owners are preparing for a football-free 2011.
MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin Sen. Russ Feingold's campaign agreed to edit its latest television ad Tuesday after the NFL said it contained unauthorized footage of Randy Moss pretending to moon Green Bay fans during a game.
- NFL flags Sen. Feingold's ad for using Moss clip
- AP source: Pistons to sell team to Mike Ilitch
- Packers players approve union decertification
- NFL teams look to vending machines as sales option
- AEG CEO still working on getting NFL team to LA
- AFL-CIO head offers to mediate for NFL, players
- NFL says AFL-CIO couldn't be effective mediator
- AFL-CIO President offers to mediate NFL deal
- NFL gives union detailed proposal on 18 games
- NFL gets 'A' for racial hiring; slow hiring women
- NFL, union discuss 18-game season, rookie wages
- Win provides relief for Cowboys going into bye
- Raiders Hall of Fame QB George Blanda dies at 83
- NFL woos women shoppers at thousands of stores
- Bills players back NFLPA in decertification vote
- Agent: Deals in place, but no Jackson trade
- Agent: Deals were in place, but no Jackson trade
- P&G extends stadium deal to 2031
- 'Dancing With the Stars' TV's opening night winner
- NFL CFO Anthony Noto returning to Goldman Sachs
- NFL: Jets conduct toward reporter unprofessional
- NFL teams prepping for lockout
- Colts vote unanimously to decertify union
- Eagles come under scrutiny for concussions
- Giants play first regular season game in new home
- NFL looks into Jets' treatment of female reporter
- AP source: Union considering decertification vote
- Mawae, NFLPA president, retires after 16 seasons
- Mawae, NFLPA president, to retire after 16 seasons
- Mawae, NFLPA president, to retire
- Rams sell out opener against Cardinals
- Questions and answers on NFL labor
- Parcells hands control of Dolphins to GM Ireland
- AP Sources: Redskins, Titans talking Haynesworth
- Rex, Woody visit helped seal Revis deal for Jets