NEW YORK - Forget about celebration hangovers and short summers, the biggest threat to the Chicago Blackhawks' hopes to repeat as Stanley Cup champion might be the salary cap.
WATERBURY, Vt. - Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc.
When you think of vacationing in Canada, chances are the country's three most-visited cities come to mind: Montreal, Vancouver and Toronto.
FARNBOROUGH, England - Bombardier failed to fulfil expectations for an attention-grabbing order for its much-touted C-Series single-aisle airliner at the Farnborough International Airshow, but the Canadian plane maker insists it remains a potential rival to existing offerings from Boeing and Airbus.
MONTREAL - Commercial operations at the Port of Montreal came to a halt Monday after 900 longshoremen were locked out by their employer over pressure tactics related to contract negotiations.
- Forward Alex Tanguay signs with Calgary
- Bettman says NHL franchise situation is stable
- Quebec passes law regarding Muslim veil
- Winners in 2010 World Championship Cheese Contest
- Vt. utilities enter deal with Quebec
- Birch Paper files for bankruptcy protection
- Canwest's newspaper division in court protection
- Quebec premier says NHL backs team in Quebec City
- Bombardier 3Q profit falls 25 pct, revenue steady
- Sale of Canadiens to Molson brothers approved
- Citigroup sells Diners Club N. American ops
- Canada woman to fight insurance co. over Facebook
- MLS would like Montreal to become 19th team
- Editorial Roundup: Excerpts From Recent Editorials