MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. - Kohl's Corp.
NEW YORK - The holiday hiring picture looks a bit merrier this year.
WAYNE, N.J. - Toys R Us will hire about 45,000 employees to help with the holiday season, doubling its U.S.
VISALIA, Calif. - It's a question rekindled by the recession: Are immigrants taking jobs away from American citizens? In the heart of the nation's biggest farming state, the answer is a resounding no.
MILWAUKEE - Harley-Davidson Inc. agreed Tuesday to keep open its two Wisconsin production facilities, saying it gained the cost savings it needed when union members agreed a day earlier to a concession-laden contract.
- Survey: Workers remain nervous about employment
- Unemployment rises in 75 pct of metro areas
- Open QB job a hot summer topic at Penn State
- At small firms, summer Fridays are alive and well
- Mo. lawmakers balk at canceling state holidays
- Asian markets lower ahead of jobs data, holidays
- Asian markets lower ahead of holiday, jobs data
- Asian markets mixed ahead of holiday, jobs data
- Louisiana job outlook improves somewhat in January
- Nev. jobless rate remains at 13 percent in January
- W.Va. unemployment rate tops 10 percent in January
- Service sector growing again, but new jobs are few
- Shipping giants rush to deliver holiday packages
- White-collar jobless join FedEx, UPS for holidays
- Arkansas unemployment rate drops to 7.4 percent
- Office parties, holiday job hunting
- Jobless professionals vie for holiday sales work
- Turning a holiday job into a permanent position