SEATTLE (GaeaTimes.com)- Starbucks known as the worlds' biggest coffee shop chain has altered its well known logo, a nymph surrounded by its name in an attempt which suggests expansion of products.
NEW YORK - Solar panels in Seattle? Makes about as much sense as sunscreen or shades.
SEATTLE - Shares of data center service providers sank Wednesday, led by Equinix Inc., which had cut its revenue estimates for the third quarter and full year late Tuesday.
SEATTLE - JA Solar Holdings Co., a Shanghai-based maker of solar power products, said Wednesday it signed an deal to provide additional solar cells in 2011 to BP PLC's solar unit.
SEATTLE - Boeing Co. says one of its 787 test airplanes had some maintenance trouble during its first flight and the pilot chose to land the plane early.
- $2.38 million fine for Wash. state refinery blast
- Luxair Luxembourg orders 1 more Boeing 737-800
- Selig glad Rangers have stability, great ownership
- Target to open first small urban store in Seattle
- Federal help boosts vulnerable Democrats
- Manufacturing group spent $1.11M in 2Q lobbying
- AngloGold Ashanti to sell stock, bonds
- F5 Networks appoints Chapple to board of directors
- Cruise West: 65 layoffs, world cruise halted
- Boeing gets $136.6M modification to contract
- Raytheon gets $165.3M Missile Defense contract
- Emergent's Trubion buyout clears regulatory hurdle
- Shanda Games 2Q net income drops 16 percent
- Semiconductor-equipment maker shares sink
- Live Nation shares sink after analyst cuts rating
- Boeing using 2 production planes for 787 testing
- Woman says she's traumatized by runway runoff
- Amazon trying to offer subscription TV, movies
- L&L Energy fiscal 1Q net income quadruples
- Striking Wash. Coca-Cola workers to return to work
- Agent: Chargers not inclined to trade Jackson
- Fighters rattle Seattle after Obama airspace issue
- Fighters sent after violation of Air Force 1 space
- Obama says recession recovery to take few years
- Obama says GOP hindering efforts to help business
- Jones Soda narrows 2Q loss on smaller costs
- ITT gets $260.5M Army contract
- Lockheed Martin gets $300M Javelin missile deal
- Warner Chilcott prices $750M debt offering
- Nordstrom net income jumps 39 percent in 2Q
- Spreadtrum appoints CEO chairman of the board
- Contract manufacturer shares dip on Cisco guidance
- Intelius to pay $1.3M for deceptive marketing
- Northwest wineries seek growing Chinese market
- Blue Nile shares slump on 2Q miss, weak forecast