WASHINGTON - Seniors with high drug costs will soon have more options to help them cope with Medicare's prescription coverage gap.
WASHINGTON - Millions of seniors face double-digit hikes in their Medicare prescription premiums next year unless they shop for cheaper coverage, a new analysis of government data finds.
WASHINGTON - These are two remarkably different visions for governing America.
WASHINGTON - Seniors enrolled in popular private health insurance plans through Medicare will pay a little less on average next year, the Obama administration said Tuesday.
TOKYO - More than 230,000 Japanese citizens listed in government records as at least 100 years old can't be found and may have died long ago, according to a government survey.
- ADWATCH: Ads attacking health plan miss some facts
- Product Recalls: egg noodles, eggs, dog treats
- Nursing homes broaden offerings to turn a profit
- Medicare expands coverage to help smokers quit
- Will grandma ever quit smoking?
- More than 3M seniors may have to switch drug plans
- Ind. ruling halts caregiver choices based on race
- In Iraq's troubles, an exchange eyes growth
- Modest premium increase for Medicare drug plans
- Dems' oldies tour lauds Social Security, Medicare
- Will Medicare checks in the mail help Democrats?
- Obama claims GOP trying to destroy Social Security
- Angle on private Social Security: Chile's done it
- Missing centenarians cause angst in aging Japan
- German experts fuel debate about retirement at 70
- Obama touts benefits to Medicare from health law
- Minn. Democrats seek gov candidate to break streak
- Trustees: Medicare hospital fund extended 12 years
- Mystery as Tokyo loses track of its centenarians
- Administration sees $8B Medicare savings in 2011
- Administration report sees $8B in Medicare savings
- Andy Griffith's new role: pitching health care law
- Obama bypassing Senate for new Medicare chief
- WH: Obama filling Medicare post, bypassing Senate
- Congress votes to spare doctors from Medicare cuts
- French strike over plans to raise retirement age
- Senate fails to spare doctors from Medicare cuts
- AP-GfK poll shows gains for health care overhaul
- APNewsBreak: Vt. backs off on federal drug rebates
- Obama and GOP bicker over doctors' Medicare pay
- Obama: Congress must raise doctors' Medicare pay
- Obama tells seniors health bill will work for them
- Obama to seniors: Guaranteed Medicare benefit safe
- Obama defends health bill to seniors
- Obama pitching seniors on health bill