Social Groups And Organizations
CHICAGO - Flu vaccination should be required for all doctors, nurses and other health workers, the nation's largest pediatricians' group says, calling it a long overdue step to protect patients.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Democrat Jerry Brown reported Monday that he has $23 million in the bank in his race against former eBay chief executive Meg Whitman for California governor, an indication that he is choosing to save the bulk of his money for what is certain to be a costly fall election campaign.
WASHINGTON - Charlene Cotton will talk to anyone about sex.
NEW YORK - Stocks rebounded Monday as investors bought selectively following the market's big slide last week.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The California Nurses Association, one of the most aggressive labor groups in the state, has never encountered a foe like Meg Whitman, the billionaire former chief executive of eBay who spent more than $90 million winning the Republican nomination for governor.
- Study: Many docs don't blow whistle on colleagues
- Major banking bill faces final vote this week
- Minnesota nurses set July 6 strike date
- Minn. nurses approve second strike at 14 hospitals
- Senate fails to spare doctors from Medicare cuts
- Neither side budging after walkout by Minn. nurses
- Issues remain after walkout by 12K Minn. nurses
- 12,000 Minnesota nurses launch 1-day walkout
- Overtreated: More medical care isn't always better
- Workers march on Wall Street, protest big banks
- Protesters enter NYC bank buildings before rally
- Workers to rally on Wall Street against big banks
- Report: FDA should force rollback in salty foods
- Housing construction points to market recovery
- Charity to give $100M in grants for new art spaces
- Tax preparers to face new regulation, IRS scrutiny
- Community bankers get Obama's soft touch
- Black advocates want more help for the unemployed
- Obama: Big opportunities for businesses to grow
- Obama praises health care bill as it nears passage
- Obama health bill set for pre-Christmas vote
- At brew pub, Michigan governor signs smoking ban
- Internet users lured to voice views on health bill
- USA TODAY BEST-SELLERS
- State complaint filed against Ind. teachers union
- Doctor's help sought in failed Ohio execution try