CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Michael Jordan's drive and immense physical talent made him an NBA superstar.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - He has been called the NBA's greatest player and one of the country's top pitchmen.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Michael Jordan has struck a deal to buy controlling interest of the Charlotte Bobcats, putting the former NBA superstar in charge of the money-losing team in his home state.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The international gymnastics officials who cleared China's team of age violations during the Beijing Games now say the country should return an Olympics bronze medal it won 10 years ago because one of its athletes was only 14 at the time.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - With American athletes assured of a record medal tally and U.S.
- Gatorade drops Tiger Woods
- Online debate rages over white group's step win
- Russian hockey league head wants NHL at Sochi
- McGwire saddened by brother's book on steroids
- NFL, union complete another bargaining session
- News and notes from NBC's Olympics coverage
- Browns, former GM resolve grievance
- NFLPA director Smith says 2010 likely uncapped
- MLS sides fail to meet as possible strike looms
- Panthers won't franchise Pro Bowl DE Peppers
- For ex-Pistons CEO, Red Wings' home now priority
- More say it's OK to cheat on taxes; skiing wins TV
- Ex-Pistons CEO Tom Wilson joins Ilitch company
- New Cubs owner Ricketts addresses team
- NHL Predators' home may be named Bridgestone Arena
- Boone ends 12-year career in majors, joins ESPN
- Cavs investor buys into Chinese basketball league
- S.African tourism minister probes World Cup prices
- TCF Financial launches $150M stock offering
- Broadcasters under fire for comments about Weir
- Penn State coach's glasses net $9,000 for charity
- ATP, Corona Extra sign 5-year sponsorship deal
- Union won't say if willing to play under old deal
- World's refugee orphans seeking homes in the US
- Durant, Thunder spoil McGrady's Knicks debut
- AP source: Tigers, Damon agree on $8M, 1-yr deal
- Mets owner optimistic about 2010 season
- Lincecum, Kemp receive largest percentage raises
- Frank McCourt' wife seeks nearly $1M per month
- MLB bans guns from clubhouses
- Cavs hope moves are enough to keep James
- Tiger the Pitchman far from out of the woods
- McGrady hopes to be a part of Knicks' turnaround
- AP source: Gagne agrees with Dodgers
- Tiger Woods: 'Sorry' for irresponsible behavior