ALLEN PARK, Mich. - The Detroit Lions have sold enough tickets, allowing this weekend's home football game against the St.
DENVER - Businessmen gather at an empty Denver Broncos stadium, with an ominous warning: The more than 70,000 vacant seats around them represent the number of state jobs that would be lost if three tax-slashing and debt-cutting measures are approved in next month's election.
Brent Musburger, the play-by-play man for some of college football's biggest games, told a group of college journalism students that professional athletes under a doctor's supervision could potentially use steroids to improve performance.
GREEN BAY, Wis. - NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith sees new signs that owners are preparing for a football-free 2011.
WASHINGTON - Four lawmakers, including a former college football kicker, are urging the Internal Revenue Service to "thoroughly examine" a tax complaint filed against three premier college football bowls.
- NFL flags Wis. senator's ad for using Moss clip
- NFL flags Sen. Feingold's ad for using Moss clip
- Packers players approve union decertification
- NKorean gymnast investigated for 3 birth dates
- NKorean gymnast investigated for three birthdates
- 1 large trader led to May 6 stock market plunge
- Fox sports channels, MSG drop off Dish in dispute
- NFL teams look to vending machines as sales option
- One large trader led to May 6 stock market plunge
- Dish Network says Fox blocks 19 channels
- Amid games chaos, India is still a rising power
- AEG CEO still working on getting NFL team to LA
- Boehner urges congressional reform as vote nears
- AFL-CIO head offers to mediate for NFL, players
- NFL says AFL-CIO couldn't be effective mediator
- Judge OKs $139M court sale of Philly newspapers
- Hulk Hogan settles lawsuit over cereal ad
- NFL gives union detailed proposal on 18 games
- NFL gets 'A' for racial hiring; slow hiring women
- McCourt divorce case set to conclude Wednesday
- NJ horse racing industry drafts survival plan
- NFL, union discuss 18-game season, rookie wages
- Win provides relief for Cowboys going into bye
- Raiders Hall of Fame QB George Blanda dies at 83
- NFL woos women shoppers at thousands of stores
- Polarized Minn. gov. race leaves opening for indie
- Former track leader got raise before firing
- French anti-doping boss Pierre Bordry resigns
- AP Interview: Rogge says US TV talks to begin soon
- AP president: Need to curb unlicensed use of news
- Bills players back NFLPA in decertification vote
- Dem, unions bash McMahon, WWE in Conn. Senate race
- Agent: Deals in place, but no Jackson trade
- Agent: Deals were in place, but no Jackson trade
- AP Exclusive: Tax status of bowl games challenged