NEW YORK/TEL AVIV - Israel has inked a deal with the US to buy 20 fighter jets for $2.75 billion, a media report said Friday.
TEL AVIV, Israel - Flawed intelligence-gathering and planning led to Israel's botched and deadly raid on a Gaza-bound protest flotilla, with security forces underestimating the potential for violence, said the official report released Monday.
TEL AVIV, Israel - Israel's first internal report on the deadly raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla will criticize the planning and intelligence-gathering that preceded the operation, and not the commandos who conducted it, defense officials said Monday.
JERUSALEM - Israel will not restrict construction in east Jerusalem, Israel's prime minister said Sunday hours before he left for Washington, despite a clear U.S.
JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared Sunday that Israel would not restrict construction in east Jerusalem, a step the U.S.
- Biden: US has 'no better friend' than Israel
- Energy exec: Israel could end natural gas imports
- Hezbollah warns of retaliation for any Israeli hit
- Prehistoric building found in modern Israeli city
- Iran to hold war games to protect nuclear sites
- Badal, Dhumal in Israel, talk trade and technology (Lead, Changing dateline)