Brent Musburger, the play-by-play man for some of college football's biggest games, told a group of college journalism students that professional athletes under a doctor's supervision could potentially use steroids to improve performance.
CAIRO - A leading independent Egyptian newspaper said Tuesday its mogul publisher has fired the daily's chief editor, an outspoken government critic - the latest development in what watchdogs say is a campaign of restricting media freedoms in the country.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc.'s effort to wed Web surfing with television viewing is gathering more support from major media outlets that distribute some of the content that will help sell the concept.
LOS ANGELES - Satellite TV operator Dish Network Corp.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Pan-Arab satellite broadcaster Al-Jazeera says it has evidence that a widespread disruption of its regional feed during the World Cup originated in Jordan - a charge the kingdom disputes.
- Dish Network says Fox blocks 19 channels
- NFL gives union detailed proposal on 18 games
- Fox crowns J-Lo, Tyler new 'American Idol' judges
- 'Dancing With the Stars' TV's opening night winner
- NFL: Jets conduct toward reporter unprofessional
- Questions and answers on NFL labor
- 'Runway' stars, Siriano kick off NY Fashion Week
- Jessica Simpson is 'Project Runway' finale judge
- Nielsen: Univision hits a TV ratings milestone
- Obama firm: won't yield on tax hike for wealthiest
- Paley Center says new TV awards show set for 2012
- ABC News president David Westin steps down
- Cubs rededicate statue of broadcaster Harry Caray
- Amazon trying to offer subscription TV, movies
- NFL plans $50M "Back to Football" campaign
- MTV revival pulling Viacom out of ratings slump
- 'Mad Men,' 'Modern Family' win top Emmy Awards
- 'Mad Men' honored as best drama series at Emmys
- 'Daily Show' wins 8th consecutive Emmy Award
- Bryan Cranston, Kyra Sedgwick win drama Emmys
- Cranston of 'Breaking Bad' wins drama acting Emmy
- Edie Falco, Jim Parsons win comedy acting Emmys
- Parsons of 'Big Bang Theory' wins Emmy
- Eric Stonestreet, Jane Lynch win acting Emmys
- Stonestreet of 'Modern Family' wins acting Emmy
- Newcomers 'Glee,' 'Modern Family' seek Emmy love
- Apple's 99-cent TV show idea is no game changer
- CBS' Afghanistan trip unrewarded, a ratings downer
- Vin Scully to return for 62nd season with Dodgers
- Dodgers broadcaster Vin Scully to announce future
- Escapist fare popular during a quiet TV week
- Mike Leach joins CBS College Sports as analyst
- Broadcast audience aging faster than population
- Poll: English-speaking Latinos turn to Spanish TV
- Jets' Ryan offers plan to settle Revis holdout