LONDON - For a priest in northern England, the commandment that dictates "thou shalt not steal" isn't exactly written in stone.
LONDON - Parish priest Tim Jones says it's OK to shoplift at times as long as you don't take more than you need - but British police, retailers and clergy disagree.
WARSAW, Poland - Polish police found the infamous "Arbeit Macht Frei" sign that was stolen from the gate of the former Nazi death camp of Auschwitz after an intensive three-day hunt and arrested five suspects, police said early Monday.
CHICAGO - Fabian Gutierrez logged more than 60 hours a week slicing meat and stocking shelves with cheeses and milk at a neighborhood grocery for less than minimum wage and no overtime.
BOSTON - Federal prosecutors have charged a former Plymouth financial adviser with fraud and tax charges stemming from allegations that he stole $4.3 million from clients.
- Gov't plans new crackdown on copyright theft
- 3 arrested for Newport Beach home invasion
- Brazil thieves tunnel to $6M during football final
- Preliminary charges vs 9 in Paris auction sweep
- Brazil thieves tunnel their way to nearly $6M
- Campaign manager for ex-Conn. rep accused of theft
- NY contractor accused of stealing from union
- 3 cruises cancel trips to Nassau after robberies
- Rare economic espionage case ends in jury deadlock
- AP News in Brief
- NJ man indicted in Web name theft, sale on eBay