TOPEKA, Kan. - Kansas officials hoped Wednesday to thwart new attempts to lure aviation jobs away from Wichita by withholding details of an agreement between the state and manufacturer Hawker Beechcraft.
TOPEKA, Kan. - An agreement has been reached that could keep "the vast majority" of the Hawker Beechcraft general aviation jobs in the Wichita, Gov.
WICHITA, Kan. - A former Westar Energy executive once accused of looting the Kansas utility wants his arrest records erased now that the charges have been dismissed.
TOPEKA, Kan. - Unemployment in Kansas rose slightly in August, but Gov.
- New lottery game marks Kansas' 150th birthday
- Collective Brands 2Q profit rises but misses views
- Kan. officials peg impact of airports
- Kansas review board meets on Wichita-area casino
- AP source: Kansas to get 2nd NASCAR race
- Kansas bars ask judge to block smoking ban
- Kansas unemployment remains at 6.3 percent in May
- Next Kan. budget depends on extra federal funds
- Kansas chancellor orders review of gift to AD
- Kan. gov. touts highway bill as big jobs boost
- Kansas governor defends sales tax increase
- Kan. sales tax hike cuts against state's image
- Kan. gov. to sign sales tax increase this month
- Kan. House OKs 10-year transportation plan
- Kan. House passes sales tax hike, sends it to gov.
- Sales tax increase in limbo in Kansas House
- Bill raising Kan. sales tax failing in state House
- Kan. Senate work on gambling mired in smoking fuss
- Kansas House tables tax hike, tackles budget
- Kan. House takes up but tables proposed tax hike
- Kan. Senate approves bill raising taxes
- Kan. legislators mull plan to increase sales tax
- Kan. lawmakers' pay becomes issue amid budget woes
- Kansas House debate on 2011 budget stalls
- Kansas revenues miss April estimate by $65M
- Kansas Senate panel approves $417M tax plan
- Kansas Senate panel ponders business taxes
- Kansas Senate committee to take up tax issues
- Kan. groups sponsor dueling rallies over taxes
- Effort fails to revive Kan. 'health freedom' plan
- Hundreds rally at Kan. Statehouse for disabled
- Talk in Kan. of soda tax fizzes in budget debate
- Kan. lawmaker says tax increase looks more likely
- Developers abandon plans for Wichita-area casino
- Web gets April Fools' makeover of goofy hoaxes