Track And Field
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Congratulations, you're fired.
LONDON - A season-ending injury hasn't stopped Usain Bolt from celebrating.
LONDON - The world's fastest man signed the fattest contract in track and field history Tuesday, with Usain Bolt extending his Puma sponsorship through 2013.
VARADERO, Cuba - A few hundreds of a second used to make or break Ana Guevara.
LONDON - Four-time Olympic champion Michael Johnson crouched at the starting line, burst forward and ran down the track at the 80,000-seat stadium.
- Bolt to skip London meet because of tax rules
- New rules for Wall Street must clear final hurdles
- Sports agree to revenue formula for London Games
- Merritt tests positive, accepts suspension
- Olympian Merritt accepts provisional suspension
- Merritt accepts provisional suspension
- 25 years of prize money, Boston still runs strong
- Olympic Park taking shape for 2012 London Games
- Norway's Northug wins men's 50K cross-country race
- Houston event ousts group critical of race sponsor
- Obama, Democrats hold lengthy talks on health care
- Health bill clears last hurdle before passage
- Health bill clears final 60-vote hurdle in Senate
- Sunrise votes nudge health care bill forward Tues.
- Obama praises health care bill as it nears passage
- Obama health bill set for pre-Christmas vote
- USA Track proposes bigger budget in rough economy
- AP News in Brief