Travel Laws And Regulations
LONDON - Sheep shearers for Britain, judo teachers for Spain, goldsmiths for Holland.
AUSTIN, Texas - An anti-tax Texas lawmaker says he never should have pocketed thousands of dollars in taxpayer money for travel expenses that his campaign had already funded.
AUSTIN, Texas - A Texas state representative who rails against the evils of runaway government spending admitted Monday that he has pocketed thousands of dollars in taxpayer money for travel expenses that his campaign had already funded.
HAVANA - Cash-strapped Cuba has continued to slash agricultural purchases from the U.S.
MUMBAI, India - India is protesting a bill in the U.S.
- US military investigates contractor work force
- Cuban dissidents cheer bill to end US travel ban
- BA posts another record loss as strikes loom
- Pelosi lays down new travel rules for lawmakers
- Zimbabwe marks 30 years under President Mugabe
- US funding of Cuba democracy work draws scrutiny
- Senate to vote on updating US air traffic system
- Ethics panel finds Rangel broke rules
- Cuba: Travel ban costs US businesses $1.1B a year
- SC gov faces 37 charges he broke state ethics laws
- AP News in Brief