SEOUL, South Korea - The director of North Korean leader Kim Jong Il's secret moneymaking "Room 39" bureau has been fired, a news report said Thursday.
ROME - Ryanair is threatening to stop domestic flights in Italy starting next month amid a dispute with the country's authorities over new rules on ID documents that passengers can show at airport gates.
NEWARK, N.J. - Amtrak trains on the East Coast are running on schedule or close to it after an electrical problem outside New York City stopped service up and down the East Coast for three hours.
NEWARK, N.J. - Amtrak says delays are expected to persist at least through late afternoon even though power has been restored to its Northeast Corridor.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Power has been restored to Amtrak's Northeast Corridor after a three-hour train stoppage stranded commuters and holiday travelers.
- Northeast train problems strand holiday travelers
- Energy futures spike; pump prices still flat
- Amtrak: No deal to operate Colorado's Ski Train
- Eurostar races to get passengers home for holidays
- Appeals court rejects Ky. online hotel tax suit
- Lingle: Use hotel tax money for state budget
- Eurostar resumes service between Paris and London
- Midwest, Frontier Airlines sign codeshare deal
- Eurostar trains to run Tuesday after 3-day delay
- Dodge City casino opens; revenues to go to state
- Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2010
- Alabama casinos go upscale to rival Mississippi
- Storm-struck East returns to work, air delays ease
- Gov't imposes 3-hour limit on tarmac strandings
- Royal Caribbean gets financing for cruise ship
- Sarkozy demands Eurostar restart Tuesday
- France wants probe into suspension of Eurostar
- Eurostar train services canceled indefinitely
- Eurostar train service suspended; 55,000 affected
- London-Paris train link suspended; 55,000 affected
- 50,000 travelers affected by Eurostar break downs
- 2,000 trapped as Eurostar trains break down
- High-speed ferry ends service from Maine to Canada
- Calif. space tourism firm in S. Korea launch deal
- Budget Travel magazine sold to investment firm,
- China's Shaolin monks plan deal with travel co.
- British Airways wins court order barring strike
- Cuba: Travel ban costs US businesses $1.1B a year
- Eat up! Michigan launches culinary tourism effort
- $8.5B CityCenter's centerpiece opens Vegas-style
- King Edward: Crumbling hotel restored to grandeur
- Apollo to buy amusement park operator Cedar Fair
- $8.5B CityCenter's centerpiece opens in Las Vegas
- Crumbling Mississippi hotel restored to grandeur
- With posters, Let's Save Michigan seeks to inspire