GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Israel's decision to allow some construction material into the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip is barely making a dent in alleviating a crushing housing shortage in the impoverished Palestinian territory.
NEW YORK - Solar panels in Seattle? Makes about as much sense as sunscreen or shades.
SAN FRANCISCO - Cruise ships that dock in San Francisco now have access to a cleaner energy source.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. - The same water flowing from faucets and shower heads in Cheyenne homes is being used for drilling oil wells.
- GE's Dresser deal taps into the natural gas boom
- General Electric to acquire Dresser for $3 billion
- GE to buy energy equipment maker Dresser for $3B
- Vt. gov candidates spar over future of nuke plant
- France's Alstom to cut 4,000 jobs
- Audit: Changes needed to make nuke plants secure
- Vermont nuke plant still lobbying for new license
- Wind farm generates controversy in Mo. Senate race
- Iran announces delay in activating nuclear plant
- A-Power signs $279M hydropower station contract
- CMP celebrates power grid upgrade, smart meters
- Workers say Vermont Yankee safe despite problems
- Watchdogs howl over company hiring utilities atty
- 'Secure zone' suggested to counter computer threat
- Ahmadinejad blames capitalism for poverty
- PG&E: San Bruno pipe segment not on high-risk list
- Peru cops take power plant back from coca growers
- Peru coca growers paralyze power plant
- Village becomes lab for curing Africa's problems
- Congress wants tough stance with China over trade
- US: time may come for special nuke probe of Syria
- Iran: UN nuke agency hounding Syria
- Administration vows to get tough with China
- Administration signals tougher approach to China
- NC judge sends dispute over Alcoa permit to trial
- Czechs to cut support for solar energy plants
- US accuses Iran of intimidating nuclear inspectors
- OPEC chief says oil prices 'comfortable'
- LA signs with Chinese battery giant to store power
- ND PSC approves selling renewable energy credits
- Germany's Merkel praises extending nuclear energy
- UN nuclear chief asks Israel to join treaty
- Summary Box: Joy Global 3Q net income
- Joy Global 3Q net income slips, raises forecast
- Black Hills energy executive to retire next year