ESSEX JUNCTION, Vt. - The two top candidates for governor continued to disagree Tuesday over the future of the state's only nuclear power plant.
MONTPELIER, Vt. - Shot down once, the owners of the Vermont Yankee nuclear plant continue pushing for a second vote by state lawmakers for a license extension allowing it to stay open past 2012.
MONTPELIER, Vt. - A labor union that represents workers at Vermont Yankee insisted Monday that the plant is safe, citing a recent report by the state Health Department and telling those who want it closed to "stick to the facts" in talking about it.
NEW YORK - Autumn travel means harvest festivals, classic New England inns, and hikes and drives to see fall foliage.
WATERBURY, Vt. - Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc.
- Vt.: Log Cabin All Natural Syrup not the real deal
- Gannett names new publisher for Vermont paper
- FairPoint CEO asked to step down
- Vt. craft brewery Magic Hat sold to NY beer maker
- Vt. slaughterhouse co-owner turns himself in
- Lorillard to launch non-menthol Newport cig
- Little Fenway a big hit for players and charity
- Officials: Slow go for high-speed New England rail
- Vt. legislative panel releases revised nuke report
- Foes tell nuclear regulator to shutter Vt. plant
- Vt. ski resort launches project with foreign money
- APNewsBreak: Vt. board rejects FairPoint workout
- APNewsBreak: Vt. backs off on federal drug rebates
- Some along US-Canada border want port to stay open
- 2 Vt. slaughterhouse workers charged with cruelty
- US backs off plan to take Vt. farm for border port
- APNewsBreak: Feds back off plan to take Vt. farm
- Radioactive fish near nuclear plant said ordinary
- Voter-approved wind project still has foes in Vt.
- Vt. gives feds an earful over border station plan
- Public to weigh in on expanding Vt. border station
- Blue state Vermont 1 of few trying tax cuts
- Blue state Vermont one of few trying tax cuts
- Matriarch of The Vermont Country Store dies at 99
- Matriarch of Vermont Country Store dies at 99
- Farmers: Immigration reform needed for ag workers
- Feds threaten eminent domain grab on Vermont farm
- Lorillard 1Q profit rises as cigarette sales climb
- Lorillard 1Q profit rises as cigarette sales rise
- Vt. nuclear plants says it didn't mean to mislead
- Tea party rally upbraids 'gangster government'
- States move to let firms pursue social mission
- NH activist resigns RNC seat over spending issues
- Entergy cancels plans to spin off nuclear plants
- Vt. lawmakers hope to save state Seal of Quality