SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. - Military officials say an investigation is under way after two U.S.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - His campaign fliers declare him "A Soldier's Congressman." His TV ads feature testimonials from the mother of a Marine.
NEW YORK - For most of his four decades as a reporter, Jules Edward Loh traveled the United States, reaching every state and using his honeyed Georgia accent to charm his way into the hearts, minds and lives of Americans, famous and obscure.
NEW YORK - Jules Edward Loh, an Associated Press reporter who covered the civil rights movement, the space program and other momentous stories before carving out a second career roaming the United States in search of the offbeat and the extraordinary, has died.
VINEYARD HAVEN, Mass. - President Barack Obama said the withdrawal of U.S.
- Alaska GOP Sen. Murkowski in jeopardy
- UCLA launches experimental hand transplant program
- White House backs compromise on gays in military
- Sestak, Specter in Senate primary homestretch
- Vietnam celebrates 35th anniversary of war's end
- Sean Connery-hosted runway is mad for plaid
- Military plans to test brain-injury therapy
- WWII Tuskegee Airman, FAMU dean Jenkins dies at 85
- Obama search for TSA chief continues, nominee out
- 2nd pick for transportation security chief is out
- Pilot Robert White dies; 1st to go Mach 4, 5 and 6
- AP corrects caption to reflect soldiers' memory
- Young war veterans returning home to unemployment
- Obama wants former top Army intel officer at TSA
- 'Hurt Locker' earns best-picture Academy Award
- AP Top News at 2:27 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 2:14 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 2:07 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 2:00 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 1:56 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 1:49 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 1:27 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 1:28 p.m. EST
- Murtha remembered at funeral as veterans' advocate
- Economy 101: 12 pct of recent vets unemployed
- A look at Obama's 2011 budget for govt agencies
- Pilot considered the only ace Tuskegee Airman dies
- Former Tuskegee Airman, 90, dies in NYC
- Filipino WWII veterans still waiting for payments
- US vets return to see grim legacy of Vietnam War
- New VA patients younger, more likely to be women
- SC WWII vet's battle ends in gunshot at VA clinic
- Afghanistan, Iraq: different wars
- Retired admiral says Russia losing its navy
- Free to good home: Carrier USS John F. Kennedy