PARIS - After redefining the way women dress, Phoebe Philo - Celine designer and purveyor of the new minimalism that has taken catwalks and Main Street by storm - is aiming to redefine the values of the luxury industry.
WASHINGTON - Former Washington Post publisher Katharine Graham is in the spotlight at the National Portrait Gallery with an exhibit devoted to her work that helped shape U.S.
NEW YORK - Lehman Brothers may have blundered its way to disaster on Wall Street, but at least the bank's art curators knew what they were doing.
PARIS - He's an uncontested master with a pen and sketchbook, on which he's been rattling off blockbuster ready-to-wear and haute couture collections for decades.
NEW YORK - Autumn travel means harvest festivals, classic New England inns, and hikes and drives to see fall foliage.
- British Museum gets $38 million gift
- Artists protest looming cuts to UK culture budget
- Versailles goes manga: Murakami shows at chateau
- Jerry Hall's art collection on auction block
- Five vine values in the Napa Valley
- Will tough times trigger corporate art selloff?
- Billionaire picks downtown LA site for art museum
- Billionaire Broad chooses LA site for art museum
- Officials OK billionaire's downtown LA museum plan
- Decision looms for billionaire's LA museum plan
- Vonnegut memorial library to open in Indianapolis
- Art from Lehman Brothers European offices for sale
- Artists design sheep wagon for the 21st century
- Lost art sells for 3.5 million at Paris auction
- Germany's Ruhr turns from coal to tourism
- Picasso Blue Period work sells for $52 million
- NYC to plunk down pianos at ferry, Brooklyn Bridge
- Sotheby's plans auction of Lehman Bros art works
- Jackson's hometown moves ahead with museum plans
- Loyalty takes butler from poor Nepal village to NY
- Gothic art collection back at popular RI mansion
- NYC's Whitney to build new, bigger downtown museum
- World Cup stadium-owning tribe offers homestays
- 'Flag' auction could set record for Johns work
- Author Crichton's art collection goes to auction
- Jasper Johns' 'Flag' fetches $28.6M at NYC auction
- Picasso sells at NYC auction for record $106.5M
- Will an ex-convict stage a political comeback?
- Charity to give $100M in grants for new art spaces
- Crichton collection features world-class artists
- Universal Orlando opens Harry Potter park June 18
- Leibovitz can keep portfolio under new debt deal
- Gifts, parties and celebs: L.A. readies for Oscars
- Icons and opposition mark Medvedev visit to Paris
- Italy court orders Getty's bronze confiscated