WELLINGTON - Land Rover has taken the car industry's association with Apple products to a whole new level - by becoming the first brand to fit a vehicle with iPads as standard.
WELLINGTON - New Zealand's Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd, the world's biggest dairy exporter, signed a joint venture agreement Friday to look into establishing a dairy farm in India.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - The reclusive New Zealand billionaire buying the U.S.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Air New Zealand's annual profit jumped almost fourfold despite subdued demand for air travel as the carrier posted smaller losses on fuel hedging contracts and cut costs.
- Sumner County endorses casino plan near Wellington
- Utah mine takes extra step to snuff out fire
- Anti-whaling group says activist ban 'a strategy'
- You may just need to walk to charge your mobile phone
- For Sale: A New Zealand village
- NZ lawmaker claims Chinese security attacked him
- New Zealand raises interest rate to 2.75 percent
- Shell sells New Zealand gas stations for $490M
- Chinese investors eye New Zealand's dairy sector
- Explorers' century-old whisky found in Antarctic
- NZ airline offers economy-class bed seats
- NZ army to remove Bible citations from armaments
- NZ army to remove bible quotes from weapon sights
- Movie director Jackson named a New Zealand knight
- 2 New Zealand farmers guilty on cow cruelty charge
- Antarctic nations plan tough new shipping controls
- Ships warned about icebergs headed for New Zealand