WAPATO, Wash. - More then three dozen wine buyers from major U.S.
NAPA, Calif. - Once you had to be a winery or vineyard worker to get invited to a harvest dinner, the ample feasts celebrating hours of backbreaking toil.
TEMECULA, Calif. - There is a bitter divide between churches and wineries in the rolling hills of Southern California, where vintners fear a push to allow more houses of worship will crush their business.
GEYSERVILLE, Calif. - Think a winery visit means bellying up to a bar with a couple of glasses and a spit bucket? You haven't been to wine country lately.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - North Carolina is known for basketball, beaches and barbecue.
- Five vine values in the Napa Valley
- Vineyard tours take visitors from grape to glass
- Swedish Hill captures New York's wine trophy
- Northwest wineries seek growing Chinese market
- Restaurants uncork more wines by the glass
- Visit Bordeaux to see where the wines come from
- It's think 'n drink as wine labels get quirky
- Va. socialite and winemaker selling country estate
- Bill in Congress could limit direct wine shipments
- Winemaker Constellation Brands posts 4Q loss
- Constellation ends talks with Australian Vintage
- NH activist resigns RNC seat over spending issues
- Constellation to sell NY's historic Widmer Winery
- Washington wine industry tops 650 wineries
- Fess Parker, TV's 'Davy Crockett,' dies at 85
- Cows to chardonnay: Can Conn. dairy farms change?
- Paso Robles: The best wine region you may not know
- Gallo: French courts rule supplier sold fake wine
- NY again mulls sale of wine in grocery stores
- Court: Mass. law on wine shipping unconstitutional
- Red, white or green? Calif. wine choices expand
- In world of wine, accidents can sometimes be good
- Constellation Brands 3Q profit falls, shares drop
- Earnings Preview: Constellation Brands
- Sonoma winery pays $3M to settle teen DUI case
- From cranberry to kiwi, fruit wines get their due
- Wineries promote Traminette as signature Ind. wine