NEW DELHI - Global processed food giant Nestle Friday invited entries from individuals, non-government organizations and small enterprises for competing in its international award for innovative solutions on water management, nutrition and rural development.
MUMBAI - State-run Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) Friday posted a net loss of Rs.671.04 crore for the third quarter ended December 2010 against a net loss of Rs.919.97 crore for the same period last fiscal on account of increase in dearness relief of pension and high wages.
MUMBAI - Describing it as "a resounding success", US Commerce Secretary Gary Locke concluded here Friday a six-day trade mission that took him to New Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai.
MUMBAI - Renewable energy is set to be the next big technology industry, with the potential to transform the trillion dollar energy industry across the world, World Bank said in a new report Friday.
KOLKATA - With growing urbanisation in India, there is a need for public-private partnerships to provide affordable housing to the poor, an official said Friday.
- PM asks Kerala to make better use of central schemes
- RBI issues FAQs on Core Investment Companies
- Professor Stanley Fischer, Governor, Bank of Israel delivers the 3rd P. R. Brahmananda Memorial Lecture on ‘Central Bank Lessons from the Global Crisis’
- 182-day Treasury Bills auction: ` 2,000 crore under regular auction
- Second Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Ten State Governments announce Auction of State Development Loans 2021 for of `7,088.000 crore on February 15, 2011.
- Business shuts down following Gorkha Strike in Siliguri
- Apollo Tyres mulls plants in east Europe, third quarter net down
- Monthly fluctuations in industrial growth do not reflect correct picture, says Mukherjee
- Montek Singh Ahluwalia predicts decline in food inflation by March end
- Reserve Bank of India – Bulletin Weekly Statistical Supplement – Extract
- Indian deal hot topic at record breaking AeroIndia
- Eurocopter sells five choppers in India
- Government Stock - Auction Results
- Value-buying sends Sensex, broader indices soaring (Roundup)
- SBI sets infrastructure credit limit at Rs.1 tn
- RBI urged to hold off rate hike as industry output slows
- Kalam all praise for Gujarat’s agriculture growth
- Devas welcomes probe into accord with ISRO
- Reserve Bank study decline in FDI
- Kalaignar TV says Cineyug loan not linked to 2G spectrum
- CPI-M seeks independent probe into S-band deal
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Air Canada posts first profit in four years
- New flights to boost Indian tourists flow to Thailand
- Egypt’s vital tourism still dried up amid unrest
- Corruption costs Egypt $6 bn annual loss
- PM inaugurates mega transhipment terminal in Kerala
- Fashion house Prada’s sales soar in 2010