TOKYO - Japanese stocks rose in Monday morning trading following a rally on Wall Street as exporters were buoyed by the yen's fall against the dollar.
NEW YORK - After the unprecedented sales of its iPhone, Apple is working on a new line of cheaper iPhones which will half the size of the current iPhone 4, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Bangalore, Fe 13 (IANS) Nine Indian firms, including IT bellwether Wipro and automotive major Mahindra and Mahindra have submitted investment proposals worth Rs.4.3 billion ($94.2 million)to the Karnataka government to set up manufacturing units in the aerospace-cum-aviation sector, a senior official said Sunday.
DHAKA - Bangladesh's volatile capital market, with the stock exchange registering fluctuations, was Sunday described as a "casino" by a prominent economist.
- Aerobatic stunts, flying thrills mark AeroIndia finale
- No violation on Swan Telecom holding, license: RCOM
- Kiran Karnik joins Attero Recycling board
- Innovation can make India food basket of world: Scindia
- 2G scam: Shourie to appear before CBI Feb 21
- African farmland to Indian firms no cause for worry: UN official
- Now insurance on funeral expenses, job losses
- Insecurity dogs ITCs business safeguard plan in Nepal
- Skill development for 500 million Indians: A mantra for action (Comment)