NEW DELHI - U.S. Polo Assn, a retail brand owned by the governing body of the sport of polo in the US, opened its first independent outlet in India's capital, a statement said Saturday.
NEW DELHI - Around 1,000 participants from across India will join in a three-day programme here, including a mass spinning programme, from Tuesday intended to bring Khadi into public discourse and to save it from possible extinction, officials said Saturday.
Abu Dhabi, Feb 19 (IANS/WAM) Describing the economy of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as "dynamic, diversified and liberal", French President Nicolas Sarkozy has said the ambitious policy adopted by the UAE in recent years has reflected on the growth of its national economy.
NEW DELHI - The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Saturday launched its maiden disaster management centre - the fourth such facility in the city - which would provide emergency help during man-made or natural calamities.
NEW DELHI - With crores of rupees locked up in commercial disputes, the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) Saturday said that it has teamed up with the Delhi Dispute Resolution Society (DDRS) to popularise mediation.
- Tamil Nadu’s three new SEZs eye Rs.3,400 crore investments
- Haryana to regularise over 1,000 colonies
- World urged to show commitment to poor countries
- Sensex snaps 3-week losing streak, gains 483 points (Weekly market review)
- Arcelor, partner in virtual takeover of iron-ore giant
- ‘Apple’s future could be uncertain without Steve Jobs’