TOKYO - Japanese stocks were flat in Tuesday morning trading as investors sold shares to lock in quick profits after the previous day's gains.
TORONTO - Canada Monday announced that it will review the proposed mega merger of the Toronto Stock Exchange with the London Stock Exchange.
NEW YORK - US energy shares posted strong increases Monday on an otherwise quiet trading day that left most Wall Street stocks mixed.
Abu Dhabi, Feb 14 (IANS/WAM) The Emirates Post Monday issued a special stamp commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
- Lavasa applies afresh for environmental clearance
- Asia’s contribution to global economy increasing: ADB
- Delhi to get new gas-based power plant
- Mahindra Satyam-Tech Mahindra merger put on hold
- Ravi to meet Air India unions to know grievances
- Jaypee announces amalgamation of three group entities
- Pay half fare on medical emergencies on Kingfisher
- Milk to cost Rs.2 more in Karnataka from Tuesday
- Mahindra Satyam posts 3 percent revenue growth in Q3
- Jet adds two international flights, takes daily roster to 100
- Reliance Communications Q3 net profit up 7.7 percent
- Second Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Inflation eases in January, remains a concern, says Mukherjee
- Ravi to meet Air India staff unions in Mumbai
- Investments by FIIs under PIS : Nirlon Synthetic Fibres and Chemical Ltd.
- Markets rally as traders indulge in value buying (Roundup)
- Production of upgraded indigenous tanks by 2014
- DRDO mosquito repellent launched for commercial use
- Mukherjee hopes overall inflation to decline to seven percent by March end
- Britain’s town hall chiefs earn more than PM
- General Motors targets 40 percent volume growth in 2011
- Reliance Infra net profit rises 10 percent
- Sensex closes 488 points higher
- Money Market Operations as on February 12, 2011
- China is now world’s second-largest economy
- Insurance regulator bracing for spat with judiciary
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.1,100 crore Gujarat deal
- Wholesale price inflation eases to 8.23 percent
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Sensex soars, broader markets join rally
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results