The Democrats have decidedly voted unanimously in against Republican backed Obama's tax cut extension plans.
WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com) -- After almost 2 years after the world got to know about the biggest Ponzi scheme in History was actually perpetrated by Bernard Madoff, his investment firm filed its biggest and probably its last law Suit.
QUITO, Ecuador - Soldiers firing concussion grenades and automatic weapons have rescued Ecuador's president from a hospital where he had been trapped by rebellious police for more than 12 hours.
No single election contest this fall combines the buzz and history-making potential of California's Proposition 19, which would make the state the first to legalize recreational use of marijuana.
SAN JUAN, Texas - When Ruth Garcia's twins are born in two months, they'll have all the rights of U.S.
- New lottery game marks Kansas' 150th birthday
- Uganda court scraps controversial sedition law
- Nepal struggles amid political turmoil
- Dems' oldies tour lauds Social Security, Medicare
- US ambassador highlights SAfrica media controversy
- Mo. voters reject key provision of health care law
- Va. health care reform lawsuit clears 1st hurdle
- Senate backs libel help for US writers abroad
- W.Va. AG: Special election OK for Byrd's seat
- NJ governor offers tax cap compromise
- Kansas bars ask judge to block smoking ban
- Testimonials to Sen. Robert C. Byrd
- Sen. Robert Byrd of West Virginia dead at 92
- West Virginia Sen. Robert Byrd dead at 92
- NJ Gov.'s property tax cap plan stalled
- Feds ask judge to drop health care overhaul suit
- Mo. to vote in August on health insurance mandate
- 13 attorneys general sue over health care overhaul
- Opponents take last stand against health care bill
- Va OKs 1st bill banning mandated health coverage
- Alabama bingo proponents draw losing numbers
- Afghan govt says it's not banning attacks coverage
- Afghan gov't tightens coverage of Taliban attacks
- Kan. Senate panel mulls plan for rainy day fund
- State lawmakers bash Congress to gain voter favor
- States seeking to ban mandatory health insurance
- Ohio lawmakers scramble to react to casino plan
- Property tax caps head to Ind. voters for decision
- Senate GOP: Cut all public workers' pay, benefits
- Senate expected to pass property tax cap proposal
- Md. Senate President eyes bringing slots to county
- Recession effects greet returning W.Va. lawmakers
- Ind. House approves property tax, ethics measures
- Schwarzenegger proposes budget for 'tough times'
- Ind. House advances property tax cap legislation