Access To Health Care
CONCORD, N.H. - New Hampshire Democratic Senate candidate Paul Hodes says his Republican rival is being hypocritical when she attacks health care reforms that provide coverage to uninsured Americans.
WASHINGTON - It's a centerpiece of President Barack Obama's health care remake, a lifeline available right now to vulnerable people whose medical problems have made them uninsurable.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on Thursday signed seven major health care-reform bills, including legislation establishing a Web-based insurance exchange that will allow consumers to comparison-shop for coverage.
INDIANAPOLIS - The new health care law could make it difficult for companies like McDonald's to continue offering limited insurance coverage to their low-wage workers.
OAK BROOK, Ill. - The fast-food restaurant chain McDonald's Corp.
- AP Poll: Many think health overhaul should do more
- AP Poll: Repeal? Many wish health law went further
- Senate fails to cut tax provision in health law
- FACT CHECK: White House health savings challenged
- Gov't: Spending to rise under health care overhaul
- Some states suing feds also claim health subsidies
- Medicare expands coverage to help smokers quit
- Will grandma ever quit smoking?
- More than 3M seniors may have to switch drug plans
- Overhaul fails to boost 'health care confidence'
- Wave of health reform provisions coming next month
- Va. health care reform lawsuit clears 1st hurdle
- Health insurers win concession on kids' coverage
- Aetna posts higher 2Q profit up 42 percent
- Some insurers stop writing new coverage for kids
- Abortion foes win a round in health overhaul
- Questions over abortion in new federal health plan
- Preventive care to come at no out-of-pocket cost
- Mo. lt. gov. sues to block federal health care law
- No health coverage? How to cope
- Dendreon: Medicare reviewing Provenge coverage
- Premiums for new "high risk" pool could be steep
- New coverage for uninsured people in poor health
- Survey: Individual health insurance premiums jump
- Health overhaul to force changes in employer plans
- Companies urged to follow new Ohio health law
- Checks to seniors with high drug bills out earlier
- FACT CHECK: Health care small biz tax cut elusive
- New tax break for health care gets mixed review
- Abortion foes capitalize on health care law
- Small business lobby to go to court on health law
- Small business lobby joins challenge to health law
- US files first defense of health care law in court
- New coverage for young adults will raise premiums
- Premiums may undermine coverage guarantee for kids