PHILADELPHIA - Two US Airways workers loading a Bermuda-bound plane grew suspicious of whether another baggage handler was allowed to be near the jet and confronted him Thursday, leading the man to flee and forcing transportation security officials to remove passengers and rescan all their luggage.
LAGOS, Nigeria - The head of Nigeria's civil aviation authority says body scanners at international airports remain unused months after the Christmas Day bombing attempt.
NEW YORK - The Clear program, which allowed members to breeze through airport security before it abruptly shut down last year, is expected to be up and running again by the fall.
LOS ANGELES - A security breach that delayed about 15 morning flights at Los Angeles International Airport has been resolved after authorities found a man who didn't undergo proper security screening.
- Amsterdam airport tightens security after sting
- Report: Airline luggage went unscanned in Denver
- Airport body scanners spreading across US
- AP source: New full-body scanners for 2 airports
- Part of Munich airport closed after security scare
- Tight penalties weighed for air security scofflaws
- Slovak security test ends with explosives on plane
- Slovak man takes hidden explosive on Dublin flight
- Confusion in Europe after US demands more security
- NJ airport officials say security backlog over
- Airports increase security after US flight attack
- Pakistan air security increased after US request
- Passengers on US-bound flights face more screening
- Full-body scanners to be put in British airports
- Delta CEO: Flight 253 threat despite all security
- Stocks edge higher as shoppers step up spending
- In-flight security rules eased
- Stocks edge higher following retail sales data
- Airline passengers see tighter security
- Airlines: New rules keep passengers in seats
- US seeks global security stepup on US-bound travel
- Ryanair threatens to stop local flights in Italy
- TSA puts 5 employees on leave over online posting
- TSA places employees on leave over online posting
- Sensitive air security doc posted in error on Net
- PROMISES, PROMISES: 6 years and still no rules