NEW YORK - Coca-Cola Co. has completed its $3.4 billion buyout of the North American operations of its largest bottler, part of the company's plans to control more of its distribution to better react to changing customer tastes.
ATLANTA - Coca-Cola has completed its $3.4 billion buyout of the North American operations of its largest bottler.
ATLANTA - PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem expects three or four tournaments to be without a title sponsor going into the 2011 season, although he said the tour has no plans to subsidize them.
ATLANTA - In a Republican-leaning state in a Republican year, former U.S.
ATLANTA - Pest and termite control company Rollins Inc.
- US smoking rate still stuck at 1 in 5 adults
- Coca-Cola Enterprises lifts full-year guidance
- Delta Air Lines traffic up 1.1 percent in August
- Can home cooking be hazardous to your health?
- Oxford posts 2Q profit, reversing year-ago loss
- Paste music magazine to stop print publication
- Nuclear industry takes new path for new plants
- TBS drops appeal of $281M judgment over teams
- NFL moving forward with 18-game season
- NFL approves Stan Kroenke taking over Rams
- Coca-Cola to refile bottler deal forms with FTC
- Egg recall tied to salmonella grows to 380 million
- AFC Enterprises 2Q net income rises 6.3 percent
- AP IMPACT: Laws on sports agents rarely enforced
- Home Depot 2Q profit rises; cuts revenue outlook
- Ga. GOP gov. candidate: Gibbs comments unusual
- CDC: Frozen fruit pulp linked to typhoid cases
- Wendy's/Arby's Group 2Q net income falls
- Ga. GOP picks Deal as nominee for governor
- Ga. Senate candidate talks about race at USDA
- Wendy's/Arby's to open 180 restaurants in Russia
- Radiant Systems shares rise on strong 2Q earnings
- Beazer Homes posts loss for Q3
- Rio Tinto's Alcan Cable unit closing Oregon plant
- Obama: GOP leaders have no new ideas
- Newell Rubbermaid to buy back $500 million shares
- Newell Rubbermaid 2Q profit rises, revenue mixed
- Global Payments fiscal 4Q net income falls 9 pct
- Global Payments 2011 earnings guidance falls short
- Southern Co. CEO Ratcliffe to retire
- Companies ordered to pay hotel taxes to Atlanta
- Father's death turning point for fired ag official
- Georgia's Green says he's never been to Miami
- SunTrust Banks cuts 2nd-quarter loss by two-thirds
- Coca-Cola 2Q net income up 16 pct, volume rises