Child And Teen Health
WASHINGTON - World famous for her White House vegetable garden, first lady Michelle Obama is sharing her expertise in a Walt Disney Co.
WASHINGTON - Those soft fabric sleep positioners that parents put in the crib to keep babies safely sleeping on their backs could be dangerous, even deadly, for little ones, the government warned Wednesday.
OLYMPIA, Wash. - Regence BlueShield announced Tuesday that it will stop selling new child-only individual insurance policies by the end of this week.
INDIANAPOLIS - Several health insurers say they will stop selling new child-only individual insurance policies as they face a health care reform provision that prevents them from excluding children with potentially costly pre-existing conditions.
- UN promotes health campaign for women, children
- Obama faults himself for not selling health law
- Obama, White House boosting health law at 6 months
- J&J giving $200 million for health of women, kids
- UNICEF refocuses on poorest of poor children
- Botox maker to pay $600M to resolve investigation
- Health insurers win concession on kids' coverage
- Some insurers stop writing new coverage for kids
- First lady, MLB team up against childhood obesity
- House bill would make school lunches healthier
- First lady touts anti-childhood obesity initiative
- White House releases 'patient bill of rights'
- Companies urged to follow new Ohio health law
- Tobacco loophole in child health law costs $250M
- Michelle Obama boosts Reid in Reno and Las Vegas
- Britain bans doctor who linked autism to vaccine
- UK bans doctor who linked autism to vaccine
- Congo pastor loses 9 out of 10 children in war
- Food companies will remove 1.5 trillion calories
- Premiums may undermine coverage guarantee for kids
- DC officials try to improve EMS after girl's death
- Watson says court affirms ADHD drug patent ruling
- Shire sues Teva over generic ADHD drug Intuniv
- Mich. gov creates council to oversee health care
- Insurance industry agrees to fix kids coverage gap
- Obama adminstration moves to fix kids coverage gap
- Health premiums could rise 17 pct for young adults
- Gap in health care law's protection for children
- Gap in health care bill's protection for children
- It's the law of the land: Health overhaul signed
- A historic look at health care legislation
- KidsCare repeal said to jeopardize Ariz. funding
- Texas Republican says he shouted 'baby killer'
- Health overhaul: Immediate change, long term steps
- A historical look at health care legislation