ALBANY, N.Y. - Former New York state Comptroller Alan Hevesi has turned himself in and will plead guilty to a felony corruption charge for taking gifts while running the state's multibillion dollar pension fund, a person close to the investigation told The Associated Press.
RICHMOND, Va. - Troubled coal mine operator Massey Energy Co.
SAN FRANCISCO - Yahoo Inc. gave more details surrounding the upcoming departure of Hilary Schneider, an executive vice president who oversees Yahoo's advertising in the U.S., in a regulatory filing Friday.
MUMBAI, India - Indian outsourcer Mahindra Satyam said Wednesday that it posted heavy losses in fiscal years 2009 and 2010, missing analyst expectations in its first earnings statement since the company's founder confessed to the largest fraud in Indian corporate history.
NEW YORK - Citigroup, still partly owned by the government after a rescue during the financial meltdown, is giving raises to top executives that could amount to millions of dollars and using stock to get around a cap on cash pay at bailed-out banks.
- UK minister attacks pursuit of quick profits
- Warren and Geithner tackle mortgage forms
- Judge backs Minn. disclosure law on political cash
- SEC backs rules on company debt-level disclosure
- SEC backs new rules on bank debt-level disclosure
- SEC head defends public records exemption
- Citi defends $75M mortgage disclosure settlement
- New GM CEO's pay package worth $9 million
- SEC defends $75 million deal with Citigroup
- Oracle plans to give Hurd $950,000 annual salary
- Merck, J&J arbitration on drug rights starts soon
- McDonald receives $13.1M in 1st year as P&G CEO
- SEC: Ex-Countrywide chief approved special loans
- FedEx CEO's compensation slips 4 pct in 2010
- American Apparel warns about its future
- Lockheed director Schneider steps down
- Elvis Week hits stride as buyout talks heat up
- Hurd reaps HP payday as investors suffer
- Merck discloses probe of foreign sales practices
- AP sources: 3 charges filed against Rep. Waters
- Ethics panel: Charges filed against Rep. Waters
- Bernanke financial disclosure shows no-frills plan
- UAW head: GM to file paperwork in August for IPO
- Ethics panel accuses Rangel of 13 violations
- Rangel, ethics panel lawyers talking settlement
- Obama and oil spill: Lessons from corporate world
- House panel charges Rangel with ethics misdeeds
- Medtronic paid CEO $9M in fiscal 2010
- Wis. Senate hopeful has at least $116K in BP stock
- Pensions weigh options from BP spill
- KKR & Co. shares to trade on NYSE on July 15
- House ethics committee clears California lawmaker
- Japan finding out who gets big pay under new rule
- Abu Dhabi investment fund looks to go private
- More groups exempt from ad rules under House deal