NEW YORK - When the stock market hit its all-time high three years ago - three years that somehow seem much longer - Bob Auer's life was very, very easy.
HOUSTON - ConocoPhillips on Wednesday declared a regular quarterly dividend of 55 cents a share.
NEW YORK - Linc Logistics Co., which provides inventory management and transportation services to companies such as Ford and Chrysler, could raise as much as $126.3 million in an initial public offering this week.
NEW YORK - New shares of Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.
NEW YORK - Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Friday on the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Stock Market: NYSE Accenture PLC, up $1.89 at $44.38 The management consulting firm posts better-than-expected quarterly results, raises its 2011 profit outlook and boosts its dividend.
- BP's Dudley expects to pay dividends in early 2011
- UBS: No dividends for now to meet new capital rule
- Stewart Enterprises declares dividend of 3 cents
- Worthington 1Q profit more than triples
- Campbell OKs dividend of 27.5 cents per share
- Stocks set to slide as unemployment claims rise
- Stocks slide as unemployment claims rise
- McDonald's boosts quarterly dividend by 11 percent
- Stocks erase losses on modest rise in home sales
- Stocks set to extend slide after drop overseas
- Gov't needs $133.78 a share to recover GM money
- Williams-Sonoma declares 15 cent dividend
- Rampl to be interim CEO at Unicredit
- ConAgra, Buckle, NYT, Vivus among big movers
- Stocks climb after Fed holds off of buying bonds
- Stocks waver ahead of Federal Reserve decisions
- WP Carey hikes dividend to 50.8 cents
- Ennis declares 15.5 cent quarterly cash dividend
- Stocks extend Sept. rally; S&P breaks out of range
- Stocks extend September rally ahead of Fed meeting
- Prudential Bancorp of Pa. declares dividend
- Grocer Kroger raises dividend 10.5 pct
- Yum bumps dividend and shares hit 52-week high
- Cisco to start paying a dividend before summer
- Economy 101: Who benefits from new banking rules?
- Capstead Mortgage shares fall on dividend cut
- Casey's 1Q profit falls on fees, expenses
- Air NZ profit jumps on lower fuel hedging losses
- Summary Box: AWB board favors $1.1B Agrium bid
- Bond bubble fear returns as investors flee stocks
- ALL BUSINESS: Big investors go for gold, bonds
- Fund manager finds plenty of virtue in sin stocks
- Why GM stock may lure brave despite bad economy
- A year after bankruptcy, GM plans stock sale
- GM takes big step in shedding government ownership