Brent Musburger, the play-by-play man for some of college football's biggest games, told a group of college journalism students that professional athletes under a doctor's supervision could potentially use steroids to improve performance.
PARIS - France anti-doping agency president Pierre Bordry announced his resignation Friday after a five-year tenure in which he regularly clashed with Lance Armstrong and cycling officials.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - A drug that mimics EPO as a way to help patients with kidney problems is in the late stages of development, one in an long list of new pharmaceuticals that anti-doping authorities are monitoring as they struggle to keep sports clean.
LONDON - The World Anti-Doping Agency has widened the net on performance-enhancing drugs by creating a new class of banned substances that includes drugs sold on the black market before approval by the pharmaceutical industry.
PARIS - The head of France's anti-doping agency is ready to collaborate fully with a U.S.
- Armstrong warns against doping 'witch hunt'
- Bordry slams UCI's biological passport
- NFL appealing StarCaps case to US Supreme Court
- Congress provides stage for scolding executives
- IOC and USOC look to resolve financial issue
- Selig: MLB's science adviser examining HGH test
- Merritt tests positive, accepts suspension
- Former IOC president Samaranch dies at 89
- Congress urges baseball to ban smokeless tobacco
- WADA president calls on MLB to test for HGH
- Childress testifies at Williamses' drug lawsuit
- Selig: Too soon to determine if HGH test valid
- WADA aims to catch dopers with drug makers' help
- Gossage wants steroids users barred from Hall
- Doctor tells Congress steroids could affect brains
- Chronology of news events in 2009
- Lawyers says doctor's charges not linked to Woods
- Doctor involved in doping case charged in Canada
- Juventus docs face 3 month ban for doping offenses