Brent Musburger, the play-by-play man for some of college football's biggest games, told a group of college journalism students that professional athletes under a doctor's supervision could potentially use steroids to improve performance.
PARIS - France anti-doping agency president Pierre Bordry announced his resignation Friday after a five-year tenure in which he regularly clashed with Lance Armstrong and cycling officials.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - A drug that mimics EPO as a way to help patients with kidney problems is in the late stages of development, one in an long list of new pharmaceuticals that anti-doping authorities are monitoring as they struggle to keep sports clean.
LONDON - The World Anti-Doping Agency has widened the net on performance-enhancing drugs by creating a new class of banned substances that includes drugs sold on the black market before approval by the pharmaceutical industry.
GREENVILLE, S.C. - USA Cycling CEO Sean Petty says the sport's drug testing methods surpass all other major sports and have been effective at catching cheaters.
- French agency ready to hand over Armstrong samples
- Doc for Armstrong's USPS team denies doping claims
- Trek, Nike cooperating in cycling investigation
- Vince McMahon sick of Sen. campaign WWE smackdowns
- Trek Bicycle cooperates in cycling investigation
- Report: Former Armstrong teammate alleges drug use
- Doping scandal may hurt Lance Armstrong foundation
- Schilling's business, bluster bleed into politics
- Hamilton subpoenaed to appear before grand jury
- Report: Cyclist LeMond subpoenaed
- Armstrong warns against doping 'witch hunt'
- Union remains skeptical about HGH test's validity
- NFL union unconvinced about HGH test validity
- Randy Lajoie fails NASCAR drug test, suspended
- Bordry slams UCI's biological passport
- Texas prep steroid testing survives budget cuts
- Texas steroid testing survives budget cuts
- NFL appealing StarCaps case to US Supreme Court
- Sprinter Marion Jones seeks to make amends in WNBA
- Congress provides stage for scolding executives
- Minn. judge sides with NFL in StarCaps case
- IOC and USOC look to resolve financial issue
- Selig: MLB's science adviser examining HGH test
- Merritt tests positive, accepts suspension
- Olympian Merritt accepts provisional suspension
- UCI: RadioShack rider tests positive for doping
- Merritt accepts provisional suspension
- Former IOC president Samaranch dies at 89
- No audio for broadcasters in Supreme Court case
- Congress urges baseball to ban smokeless tobacco
- WADA president calls on MLB to test for HGH
- Rangers manager tested positive for coke
- Texas manager tested positive for cocaine in 2009
- Childress testifies at Williamses' drug lawsuit
- NFL exec testifies in Williamses' drug lawsuit