PARIS - In the months that followed Alexander McQueen's suicide in February, the fashion world was abuzz with speculation about the future of the house.
PARIS - After the "Lohan incident" - an ill-fated ploy to rejuvenate the foundering House of Ungaro by teaming up with the tabloids' favorite starlet, Lindsay Lohan - many in the fashion world wrote the label off as dead.
MILAN - Like many of the other designers showing during the current Milan Fashion Week, Marni, in her collection presented Sunday, dared to paint her styles in bold color.
MILAN - The Italian designers showing their "wears" for the Spring-Summer 2011 are playing it safe.
MILAN - Prada goes bold for her spring/summer 2011 women's collection.
- Color conquers the Milan Fashion runway
- Designer Paul Smith goes for the masculine look
- Fashion elite remembers McQueen in London service
- Airbrush alert: UK wants to keep fashion ads real
- Paul Smith to unveil rock-themed collection in UK
- Vivienne Westwood thrills fans with eclectic show
- Julien Macdonald thrills with lingerie-style dress
- Sienna and Savannah Miller design catwalk show
- NY fashion forecasts easy, breezy spring '11
- Dresses go flouncy, slinky at London Fashion Week
- Fashion focus hits London as fashion week opens
- Stefani and LAMB come back to fashion's main stage
- Easy, fluid style rules NY Fashion Week
- London Fashion Week: Demure, curvy glamour ahead
- Curves take over the runway in plus-size show
- Runways go back to nature at New York Fashion Week
- Runways go back to nature at NY Fashion Week
- Shall we disco? Fashion Week embraces '70s muse
- Marc Jacobs takes the disco girl to the big dance
- Flowers bloom on runways at NY Fashion Week
- Get ready for Beckham and her next fashion look
- Designers play peek-a-boo at NY Fashion Week
- White is the new black at NY Fashion Week
- Celebrities, shoppers meet at Fashion's Night Out
- Opposites attract at NY Fashion Week
- Fashionable celebs turn out for Chanel
- 'Runway' stars, Siriano kick off NY Fashion Week
- Jessica Simpson is 'Project Runway' finale judge
- In Choo and Payless, models launch fashion events
- Taiwan targeting China's fashion market
- Union problems settled for NYC's fashion week
- Picket lines could ruffle NYC's fashion week
- Fashion's Night Out returns in more places