WASHINGTON - Republican Senate hopeful Christine O'Donnell says her first priority if elected would be to help the GOP block Democrats' priorities in a lame-duck session.
WASHINGTON - The Senate passed long-delayed legislation Thursday designed to open up credit to small businesses and award them with other incentives to expand and hire new workers.
WASHINGTON - The Senate has passed a bill to create a $30 billion government fund to help open lending for credit-starved small businesses, cut their taxes and boost federal loan programs for them.
WASHINGTON - Long-delayed legislation designed to open up credit to small businesses and award them with other incentives to expand and hire new workers is on track to pass the Senate on Thursday.
WASHINGTON - In a win for President Barack Obama and his political allies, Senate Democrats on Tuesday won a crucial vote to clear the way for a bill to create a $30 billion government fund to help open up lending for credit-starved small businesses.
- Senate set to clear $30B credit for small business
- Small business measure set to clear Senate hurdle
- Senate Republicans say they'll block tax increase
- GOP spokesman: Senate GOP to oppose Obama tax plan
- Jobs bill to stop teacher layoffs nears approval
- Senate jobs bill clears key hurdle
- Obama blames GOP on small business lending bill
- Obama decries GOP over small business lending bill
- Republicans block small business lending bill
- Small business lending measure clears filibuster
- Senate approves jobless payments to millions
- States prep jobless benefits as Senate nears vote
- Michigan lawmakers return with budget unresolved
- Senate poised to OK jobless benefits for millions
- Filibuster broken, jobless benefits may flow soon
- Jobless benefits clears Senate hurdle by one vote
- Unemployment benefits extension clears hurdle
- Democrats to give jobless benefits another vote
- 60 votes in place, Dems ready to extend jobs money
- Obama: GOP blocking unemployed, small business aid
- Obama slams GOP for obstructing economic progress
- Obama: GOP is obstructing our progress
- Filibuster ends, Mo. Senate passes Ford tax breaks
- Paul: Obama jabs at BP could harm spill cleanup
- 1.3 million unemployed won't get benefits restored
- Senate GOP again kills jobless aid extension
- House rejects extension of unemployment benefits
- Sen. Robert Byrd of West Virginia dead at 92
- West Virginia Sen. Robert Byrd dead at 92
- Democrats mulling stand-alone jobless aid
- Stymied by GOP, Democrats at loss on jobs agenda
- Dems settle for Medicare fix as jobs bill falters
- Republicans kill Senate jobless aid measure
- Highlights of Senate tax and spending bill
- Jobless aid measure dying in Senate