NEW YORK - Investors can't shake their fears that the economy isn't keeping up with the stock market.
LONDON - World stock markets fell Friday amid mounting concerns about the pace of the U.S.
LONDON - European stock markets rose Friday despite a drop in Asia as investors recouped some of the previous day's hefty losses ahead of a key speech from European Central Bank president Jean-Claude Trichet.
NEW YORK - Gold and silver recovered from early losses Thursday, but other commodities fell as the dollar strengthened.
HONG KONG - Asian stock markets turned in a mixed performance Thursday as signs of weakness in the U.S.
- Stocks slip on technology, housing numbers
- Stock market falls as home construction slows
- Stocks are modestly lower in early trading
- Stock futures point to modestly lower opening
- Stock futures point to mixed opening
- Stock futures little changed ahead of opening
- Stock futures point to modestly higher opening