Government-funded Health Insurance
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska Senate candidate Joe Miller says his family benefited from Medicaid and a state-run health care program for low-income children and pregnant women.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Fresh television advertising in the Kentucky Senate race began airing Tuesday as national Democrats swooped in to aid Jack Conway while Republican Rand Paul's latest commercial uses the voice of a Barack Obama impersonator.
PHOENIX - A Phoenix man awaiting a bone-marrow transplant got good news Friday - word of two donors who are possible matches.
WASHINGTON - A record number of Americans signed up for Medicaid last year, as the recession wiped out jobs and workplace health coverage.
- More options for seniors with high drug costs
- Census data: Marriages in 2009 at record low level
- Recession takes toll on institution of marriage
- Census finds record gap between rich and poor
- $93,000 cancer drug: How much is a life worth?
- Double-digit hikes for some Medicare drug plans
- Premiums for Medicare private plans dip 1 percent
- WellPoint gets $87M Medicare contract renewal
- Census: 1 in 7 Americans live in poverty
- Lawsuit on Obama health plan likely going to trial
- States' suit on Obama health plan may go to trial
- New Medicare chief speaks out against rationing
- FACT CHECK: White House health savings challenged
- Gov't: Spending to rise under health care overhaul
- ADWATCH: Ads attacking health plan miss some facts
- Battle royal over health care repeal if GOP wins
- Some states suing feds also claim health subsidies
- Medicare expands coverage to help smokers quit
- Will grandma ever quit smoking?
- Schweitzer cooking up new plan for cheap drugs
- Ads slam Senate candidates in Ky., Pa. and Calif.
- More than 3M seniors may have to switch drug plans
- Okla. court hears arguments on new Medicaid fee
- Aid money tests GOP governors eyeing 2012
- Modest premium increase for Medicare drug plans
- Dems' oldies tour lauds Social Security, Medicare
- Will Medicare checks in the mail help Democrats?
- House passes bill to help teachers, public workers
- House moves to help teachers, public workers
- Merck discloses probe of foreign sales practices
- Forced to retire, some take Social Security early
- Obama touts benefits to Medicare from health law
- States respond to feds' motion to dismiss lawsuit
- States respond in health care overhaul lawsuit
- Medicare fund will last extra 12 years _ maybe