GURGAON - Traffic on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway was Monday thrown out of gear during the morning and evening hours due to a sudden rush of motorists who tried to avoid other road links between Gurgaon and Delhi that were blocked by people protesting against the demolition of over 12,000 "illegal" properties.
MUMBAI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Bharti Airtel the leading GSM mobile service operator in India launched its innovative 'Airtel money' service on Monday that is going to change the way people pay their bills.
GURGAON - Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited (Ranbaxy) and The Government of Yaroslavl Region, Russia, today signed a Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in the field of Healthcare and Medical Science.
GURGAON - A day after filing a complaint of cheating against the top brass of the US-headquartered Citibank in the Rs.300 crore scam at its branch here, Sanjay Aggrawal, managing director of Helion Ventures, Wednesday said the scam could not have taken place without the knowledge of senior executives.
GURGAON - Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda Tuesday conducted an aerial inspection of the Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) expressway.
- Police thrash men in Metro women’s coaches
- Diwali mela with a business school twist
- Travel management firm Egencia expands footprint to nine more nations
- Travel solution provider Egencia India awarded major gong at Goa summit
- Mumbai presents greatest potential for corporate air travel, hotel cost savings in 2011
- Cricket snapshots, African canvases at Gurgaon art mart
- Ranbaxy sets up new manufacturing facility in S. Africa
- Egypt voted best destination by travel writers
- Gurgaon resident can pay power bill online
- Netaji’s bodyguard felicitated on I-Day eve
- Metro service connecting Delhi, Gurgaon starts (Second Lead)
- Gurgaon-Delhi Metro service starts
- Metro train connecting Delhi, Gurgaon starts
- Egencia releases 2010 corporate travel global benchmarking study
- IT consultancy ThoughtWorks extends footprint to north India
- Gurgaon hit by water woes, residents write to president
- Wal-Mart to step up rollout in India, says India chief
- Gurgaon industries lose Rs.200 crore due to power cuts
- Gurgaon industries running on diesel
- Complete the work, it’s already late: Hooda on expressway
- SSTL obtains Rs.500 Crores from Central Bank of India
- 17 percent rise in software exports from Haryana in 2008-09
- Gurgaon residents to repair road themselves
- Power-starved Gurgaon residents wait for a miracle
- Pollo Campero India to launch 50 stores by 2012
- Metro comes to Gurgaon - for trial run
- Delhi Metro officials unsure when to start Gurgaon line
- Recreational projects to come up in Haryana
- Gurgaon’s unregistered realty dealers could face penal action
- Gurgaon to get city bus service
- Gurgaon to auction hoarding structures