JIND - Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda Sunday said that his government has asked the State Farmers Commission to formulate an agriculture policy that will better the lot of farmers.
BHIWANI - Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda Saturday said that his government was in favour of one rank, one pension scheme for the ex-army personnel.
ROHTAK - Soon unsolicited calls and SMSes will cease to trouble mobile customers, the telecom regulator promised Thursday, "We are working on a system of telecom consumer grievance monitoring system.
ROHTAK - A power distribution agency in Haryana has started a unique experiment - running two 33 KV power sub-stations through remote control.
ROHTAK - Human Resources Development Minister Kapil Sibal Friday laid the foundation stone of the new Indian Institute of Management (IIM) campus at village Garnawathi in Rohtak district of Haryana.
- Mumbai presents greatest potential for corporate air travel, hotel cost savings in 2011
- Hooda’s plane forced to stop short of original halt
- Maruti Suzuki On Expansion Mode
- Train services resume on Ambala-Delhi route
- Harrowing time for residents, passengers in Haryana
- HUDA Declares Results for Faridabad Plots Allotment
- Wal-Mart to step up rollout in India, says India chief
- Gurgaon industries lose Rs.200 crore due to power cuts
- Gurgaon industries running on diesel
- Manesar industries get relief from court over land price
- Surajkund crafts fair begins on vibrant note
- LPG distributors up in arms against oil companies