PORTLAND, Ore. - Despite widespread efforts to attract low-income shoppers, farmers' markets have had limited success in drawing people like Bishop Reed, who in the past three years has lost his job and his home.
NEW YORK - PepsiCo Inc. is hoping to revive its Quaker division with new types of cereal, a reformulation of its instant oatmeal and a new marketing campaign.
BALTIMORE - First lady Michelle Obama showed off her throwing arm Tuesday after making a pitch to Major League Baseball to help her fight childhood obesity.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A child obesity epidemic fed by fast food, sugary drinks and too much television threatens to create the first generation of American youths who live shorter lives than their parents, Michelle Obama said Monday.
BALTIMORE - At the Almost Everything Grocery & Deli in east Baltimore, a cashier hits a buzzer, allowing customers to open the locked door.
- Report: Trans fat limits lead to healthier foods
- Michelle Obama visits San Diego community farm
- How to eat well on a food stamp budget: $68.88
- Calorie labeling could lead to healthier fast food
- PepsiCo to focus on healthier foods, cuts salt
- Michelle Obama talks anti-obesity to food giants
- Sony boss asks theater owners for healthier snacks
- Romanians move to tax their once-beloved fast food
- First lady begins fight against childhood obesity
- Farm to School program changes kids' views on food
- CAPITAL CULTURE: First lady tackling child obesity
- Girl's odyssey shows challenge of fighting obesity
- Salt-loving mayor seeks to trim it from NYC diets
- NYC asks food manufacturers to cut salt content
- New California laws protect borrowers, consumers
- Whole Foods CEO talks about going back to roots
- General Mills reducing sugar in kids' cereal