TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's military will ask the legislature to allocate money for possible U.S.
MANILA, Philippines - China and the Southeast Asian nations disputing ownership of the Spratlys islands need to turn their 2002 accord into a legally binding code to prevent clashes and keep the vast region open to commerce, the U.S.
BIG SANDY, Mont. - Even for a Montana grain farmer, the ripped and greasy clothes worn by Jon Tester on a typical weekend back home are a bit ragged.
TOKYO - Japan asked China to pay for damage to Japanese patrol boats hit by a Chinese fishing vessel near disputed islands, as simmering tension between the two Asian neighbors showed no signs of easing Monday.
- Israeli building slowdown ends; settlers celebrate
- Washington seeking settlement deal to save talks
- Israel: Settlers brace for end of building freeze
- Obama meets with Southeast Asian leaders
- Obama, SEast Asian leaders urge free navigation
- Obama pushes China on currency in meeting
- Obama pursues currency spat in meeting with China
- Obama, ASEAN to call for peaceful end to sea spats
- TransCanada seeks US crude for oil sands pipeline
- US opposes use of force in South China Sea dispute
- China unlikely to satisfy US on military openness
- APNewsBreak: Arabs lobby US on anti-Israel vote
- Clintons emerge in NY on eve of Chelsea's wedding
- NKorea calls on US to halt military exercises
- Jokes, smiles _ but trouble in US-UK relationship?
- CAPITAL CULTURE: Town abuzz over Clinton wedding
- Egypt: basis to move to direct peace talks lacking
- 'The Pacific,' 'Glee,' top Emmy Awards nominees
- Iran to review relations with UN nuclear watchdog
- US, China welcome Aquino's victory in Philippines
- Iran to review relations with UN nuke watchdog
- US gets tough but not crippling Iran sanctions
- Court won't hear Clinton pay lawsuit
- Mont. gov: Feds have 'let us down' on land plan
- Simon & Schuster hires new publisher
- Asian stock markets follow Wall Street advance
- Silva's Brazil star shines brighter with Iran deal
- Trade deficit increases to $40.4 billion in March
- Trade deficit rises to $40.4 billion in March
- Iran makes little headway in diplomatic offensive
- Obama health insurance requirement taken from GOP
- New health insurance requirement ... was GOP idea
- Obama's health insurance rule _ it was a GOP idea
- Clinton calls Israel rift a challenge
- Israel lifts closure of West Bank as tensions calm