HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Two maintenance workers who were injured while working on a water tower in South Florida have been rescued.
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Firefighters are trying to rescue two maintenance workers who fell inside an empty water tower.
HONG KONG - The Hollywood production house behind hits including "Clash of the Titans" and "Inception" has sold a 3.3 percent stake to a Chinese studio for $25 million, as American filmmakers strike partnerships that help them tap an increasingly lucrative foreign market.
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Aerospace and defense company Heico Corp.
- Disney selling Miramax to investors for $660M
- Disney sells Miramax to investor for $660 million
- Teamsters avoid Hollywood strike, approve contract
- Manka Bros take media by storm, online that is
- Lights go out at 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' taping
- Heico reports 19 percent jump in 2Q earnings
- Hollywood studios cut trash production
- Regulators approve 2nd movie futures market
- Panel OKs market for movie bets; studios want ban
- Regulators approve movie box office futures market
- NH activist resigns RNC seat over spending issues
- RNC official steps down, but Steele stands firm
- Hollywood snubs proposed betting on ticket sales
- GOP fires staffer over $1,946 topless club visit
- Republicans to recoup $1,946 spent at topless club
- Heico reports higher 1Q profit, sales