JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Fertilized with federal stimulus money, 100 new wind turbines have cropped up among the soybean fields of northwest Missouri, and they're generating some high-voltage sparks in Missouri's U.S.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - His campaign fliers declare him "A Soldier's Congressman." His TV ads feature testimonials from the mother of a Marine.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - An initiative barring taxes on home and land sales is clear to appear on Missouri's ballot after the state dropped an appeal Friday of a judge's decision ordering the election.
WASHINGTON - Missouri voters' overwhelming opposition to requiring nearly all Americans to buy health insurance puts one of the least popular parts of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law back in the political crosshairs.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Missouri voters on Tuesday overwhelmingly rejected a key provision of President Barack Obama's health care law, sending a clear message of discontent to Washington and Democrats less than 100 days before the midterm elections.
- Mo. Senate race may narrow to Blunt, Carnahan
- Mo. ballot measures tests federal health care law
- Mo. lawmakers approve state pension system changes
- Missouri governor lets abortion law take effect
- Filibuster ends, Mo. Senate passes Ford tax breaks
- Mo. lt. gov. sues to block federal health care law
- Mo. governor flies while cutting others' travel
- Ford incentives stall in Mo. Senate committee
- Mo. House panel adds data centers to auto bill
- Union: Ford to stop making Escape in Mo. next year
- Mo. Gov. calls special session for Ford incentives
- Mo. gov. wants special session on Ford incentives
- States passing budget cuts onto local governments
- Tour of Missouri canceled amid budget woes
- Mo. lawmakers balk at canceling state holidays
- Mo. to vote in August on health insurance mandate
- Mo. lawmakers approve $23.3 billion spending plan
- Mo. audit calls for review of tax credit system
- 29-year-old Mo. store clerk wins $258.5M Powerball
- Tea party leaders anxious about extremists
- Lawmakers push states to speed taxpayer refunds
- Mo. Senators say easier firing means more hiring
- NCAA exec backs Mo. bill for sports incentives
- Mo. regulators consider AmerenUE's $320M rate case
- Drug industry pays for Mo. cold medicine database
- Mo. lawmakers want Nixon to revise budget plan
- Mo. House endorses bill to speed tax refunds
- Missouri Senate votes to rename McGwire Highway
- Mo. plan on Valentine's Day liquor sales fizzles
- Budget ax could fall on Mo. social services
- Mo. House backs new incentives for manufacturers
- Mo. mulls bill restricting youths with concussions
- Mo. lawmakers consider ban on synthetic pot
- Mo. Senate targets sexually oriented businesses
- States seeking to ban mandatory health insurance