JERUSALEM - It took five years, but on Monday, five families who lost their homes when Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005 moved into their new houses - not far from their old ones.
JERUSALEM - The Palestinian president said Monday he would wait at least a week before deciding whether to quit Mideast peace talks, giving U.S.
REVAVA, West Bank - Jewish settlers released balloons and broke ground on a kindergarten in celebration Sunday as a 10-month construction slowdown expired, while U.S.
JERUSALEM - An official in Washington says urgent diplomatic efforts are underway to rescue Israeli-Palestinian peace talks hours before a West Bank settlement construction slowdown expires.
JERUSALEM - Israel's prime minister is calling on West Bank settlers to show restraint as Israeli restrictions on settlement construction come to an end at midnight.
- Israeli settlement slowdown to end at midnight
- Abbas says settlements block Mideast peace deal
- Israel: Settlers brace for end of building freeze
- Photo essay: Talks put focus on Jewish settlers
- Settlement freeze has barely slowed construction
- Officials: Palestinians will consider compromise
- Obama tells UN leaders world has dodged depression
- Premier wants Israeli troops at Palestinian border
- World Bank: Palestinians managing reforms well
- No deal: Mideast round ends amid fresh violence
- Talking Mideast peace as mortar shells, bombs fall
- Israel approves materials to upgrade Gaza plant
- Israel OKs tons of materials in Gaza plant upgrade
- Hamas: Israeli strike in Gaza kills 3 Palestinians
- Israeli PM: Current settlement curbs won't remain
- YouTube launches Hebrew interface
- Israel to have its own ‘Air Force One’
- Israel's FM says no extending settlement slowdown
- Israel faces difficult choice on settlement freeze
- Poll: Scandal dents confidence in Israeli military
- Israel plans new road to West Bank settlement
- Israel to purchase F-35I fighter jets from US
- No more bottled water for Israel ministers
- Israel to take part in UN probe of flotilla raid
- Egypt: basis to move to direct peace talks lacking
- EU foreign policy chief tours Gaza, checks embargo
- Abbas says Israel must accept foreign border force
- EU foreign policy chief seeks open Gaza borders
- Palestinians: home demolitions hurt peace talks
- Holocaust survivor's dance sparks controversy
- Averting showdown, Gaza-bound ship heads for Egypt
- Libya aid ship moving again, heading to Egypt
- Israeli bulldozers raze 6 east Jerusalem buildings
- Israeli bulldozers raze 4 east Jerusalem buildings
- Israeli bulldozers raze 3 east Jerusalem buildings