LOUISVILLE, Ky. - The recipe for a turnaround is proving elusive at KFC, the chain made famous by the secret mix of herbs and spices coating its Original Recipe chicken.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Fresh television advertising in the Kentucky Senate race began airing Tuesday as national Democrats swooped in to aid Jack Conway while Republican Rand Paul's latest commercial uses the voice of a Barack Obama impersonator.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Yum Brands Inc., owner of the Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC fast-food brands, said Tuesday that its third-quarter profit grew 7 percent on surging overseas sales that offset a slight downturn in U.S.
This year of record temperatures has also led a record number of children dying in hot vehicles, according to a group that tracks such deaths.
- Kroger sticks to guidance amid uncertainty
- Federal help boosts vulnerable Democrats
- Student gardeners throng Muhammad Ali in hometown
- Pro bono lawmaking: Candidates offer to work free
- Coal miners rally against Obama administration
- Yum bumps dividend and shares hit 52-week high
- Churchill Downs agrees to purchase Miss. casino
- Paul says GOP shares blame for deficits
- General Cable names McClure, Prevost to board
- PPL: Settlement reached in Kentucky utilities bid
- Top 25 Preview Capsules
- Brown-Forman posts 8 percent drop in 1Q net income
- Brown-Forman posts 9 percent rise in 1Q net income
- Ky. court: Christian-only health plan is insurance
- As GOP civil war rages, Democrats look to benefit
- Ads slam Senate candidates in Ky., Pa. and Calif.
- TVA to eliminate some jobs at 3 coal plants
- ResCare 2Q profit climbs
- General Cable 2Q profit falls
- Humana 2Q net income rises 21 percent on premiums
- AP source: Kentucky Speedway to get Sprint Cup
- Paul's father-in-law says others got subsidy, too
- Pelosi, McConnell give different views on stimulus
- Changes likely as NASCAR works on 2011 schedule
- Paul's father-in-law received $10,000 in subsidies
- Rand Paul tells farmers they may face program cuts
- Paul tells farmers they may face cuts
- Ky. Republican tells farmers programs may be cut
- KFC leaders hint some restaurants could close
- Yum's profit slips but it's upbeat on China growth
- Yum 2Q profit falls but adjusted beats forecasts
- Ahead of the Bell: Yum Brands 2Q results
- Paul: Obama jabs at BP could harm spill cleanup
- Poster mocks topless Judd for coal criticism
- Paul links US woes to decline of Roman Empire