KUALA LUMPUR - The Malaysian government has allowed recruitment of 45,000 foreign workers in at least 13 business sectors hit by manpower shortage.
NEW DELHI/KUALA LUMPUR - India and Malaysia Friday signed an economic partnership agreement that is expected to raise bilateral trade to $15 billion by 2015, just two days after New Delhi inked a similar pact with Tokyo, consolidating India's burgeoning economic ties with east and southeast Asia.
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia and India Friday inked a trade agreement expected to boost annual bilateral trade to $15 billion by 2015.
KUALA LUMPUR - Coca-Cola has no alcohol in it, said the firm's manufacturer in Malaysia as it rubbished reports that the secret of the way it is prepared is out.
KUALA LUMPUR - India and Malaysia will sign a Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) Friday, the Indian High Commission to Malaysia said in a statement here Wednesday.
- 4,733 Malaysians evacuated from Egypt
- Malaysia to sweeten sugarless drink prices
- Malaysians miss Indian onions, Chinese garlic
- Malaysian Indian leader to seek more business ties in India
- Malaysia to set up three panels for Indian community
- Malaysian minister pledges help for ethnic Indians
- Malaysian Indian Congress chief to be business envoy
- Malaysia will help Indian entrepreneurs: PM Najib
- Malaysian Airline eyes Indian, Chinese markets
- Ethnic Indians bat for Malaysian projects in India
- India, Malaysia announce comprehensive economic pact
- PM touches down in Malaysia to bolster ties
- Manmohan to launch ‘Little India’ in Malaysia trip
- Oil slips below $81 as European markets slide
- Oil above $81 in Asia on signs demand to improve
- ADB raises Asia growth forecast to 8.2 percent
- Malaysian Indian billionaire may invest in Indian venture
- Malaysians buying insurance up to 100 years
- Oil falls to near $73 as stock markets waver
- More Chinese than Indians in Malaysia’s civil services
- Oil falls to near $73 as stock markets retreat
- Oil rises above $73 amid stronger stock markets
- Oil rises to near $73 amid stronger stock markets
- Oil rises slightly as economic data tempers gains
- Oil falls to near $72 in Asia on economic fears
- Oil falls below $73 in Asia on economic fears
- Oil wallows below $75 in Asia on dim economic news
- China’s e-commerce volume surged to 2.25t Yuan in first half of 2010
- Oil falls on report showing rise in US supplies
- Oil hovers above $75 in Asia amid economic worries
- Indian tourists prefer upscale packages in Malaysia
- Indian-origin management guru to address Malaysian forum
- Malaysia begins national census
- Malaysia's Petronas profit falls 23 percent
- Oil drops to near $76 amid new economic jitters