TOKYO - Japanese stocks declined in Monday morning trading as investors sold shares to lock in quick profits after recent gains and as exporters were hurt by the yen's rise against the dollar.
MUMBAI - A benchmark index for Indian equities markets Monday was flat in in early trade.
TEHRAN - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Sunday presented a 1,769-trillion-rial ($180 billion) budget for the 2011-12 fiscal starting March 21.
MUMBAI - Maharashtra's first fully air-conditioned bus stand, resembling an airport lounge, was Sunday inaugurated in the Dadar east area here by Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan.
- IT, BPO complex project in Kerala’s Infopark kicks off
- Foreign funds inflow slackens even as markets gain
- Panasonic to invest Rs.10 bn on Haryana factory
- Malaysian flight makes emergency landing at Delhi airport
- Reliance Life’s World Cup-linked literacy initiative begins
- Cable operators-broadcaster tiff upsets cricket fans
- Imported edible oils find growing market in India
- Bangladesh registers 40 percent hike in apparel exports
- Bangladesh to import Indian jute seeds
- A Kashmir store that pickles your imagination
- Housing turns into costly affair in China