SINGAPORE - Oil prices fell to near $74 a barrel Tuesday in Asia as investors mull the strength of the U.S.
CANBERRA, Australia - Prime Minister Julia Gillard will lead Australia's first minority government in 67 years after two independent lawmakers threw their support behind her center-left Labor Party on Tuesday, ending two weeks of uncertainty left by national elections that ended on a knife-edge.
BANGKOK - Asian stock markets mostly fell Tuesday but losses were limited amid easing worries over the pace of the global economic recovery.
CANBERRA, Australia - Independent lawmaker Tony Windsor says he supports Prime Minister Julia Gillard's Labor Party to form an Australian minority government.
TOKYO - Asian stock markets fell in early trading Tuesday but losses were limited on easing worries over the pace of the global economic recovery.
- Air Products boosts Airgas acquisition offer
- French unions launch strike over pension overhaul
- Obama assails GOP, promotes new jobs program
- Obama calling for more infrastructure spending
- Harley, union reach proposed labor agreement
- Summary Box: Jobs data sends Treasury prices down
- Stocks extend September rally after jobs report