LAGOS - With Indian outreach to Africa steadily growing, a major Indian products and services show is being mounted here later this month amid high hopes that trade between India and Nigeria will pick up this year after a lull in the past two years.
LAGOS, Nigeria - Nigeria's electoral commission asked Sunday to delay the upcoming presidential election in Africa's most populous nation by several months, warning that the January poll date wouldn't give workers enough time to conduct a new voter registration drive.
LAGOS, Nigeria - An English oil exploration company says it has confirmed a second offshore oil field near the coastline of Ghana.
LAGOS, Nigeria - Nigeria will hold its presidential election in January, giving the oil-rich nation only four months to register voters and untangle its notoriously corrupt electoral system.
LAGOS, Nigeria - Nigeria could become the fifth most populous country in the world, teetering on the edge of a "demographic disaster" unless its stagnant economy rapidly expands to support its teeming youth population, according to a report released Wednesday.
- Nigeria: Shell says $1.1B oil pipeline nearly done
- Nigerian stock exchange sacks 95 workers
- Oil-rich but candlelit Nigeria seeks power upgrade
- FAA grants Nigeria its highest air safety rating
- Exxon Mobil lifts production warning in Nigeria
- Body scanners going unused at Nigeria airports
- Nigeria: Search called off for missing oil worker
- Total buys a Chevron offshore Nigerian oil stake
- Shell: $40B in Nigerian investments in jeopardy
- Nigeria: 160 die from lead as villages seek gold
- Nigerian government gives $3.3B airline bailout
- Nigeria: Shell can't meet oil production target
- Nigeria: Fire hits Shell pipeline; Eni fixes flow
- Nigeria President Yar'Adua dies after long illness
- Nigeria: Militant group claims oil pipeline attack
- Major disruption at Italian oil field in Nigeria
- Nigerian state oil firm wants oil bill passed
- Nigeria: Explosions heard during amnesty talks
- Nigerian militants claim attack on Agip pipeline
- Nigeria: First lady has growing role in power play
- Nigeria's new president yet to convince masses
- Nigerian militants claim attack on Shell pipeline
- Ill leader, violence and oil woes plague Nigeria
- Nigerian militants promise strike on Shell line
- Niger Delta militants call off truce with Nigeria
- Shell wants to sell some Nigeria leases
- Airline passengers see tighter security
- Nigerian militants attack oil pipeline
- Nigeria's future, president's power in question